[Advocacy] Welcome me aboard Xiph; I just volunteered

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 05:12:11 PST 2006

On 10/26/06, illiminable <ogg at illiminable.com> wrote:
>But welcome aboard, i look forward to seeing what you have planned.

Thanks.  I started the MailOgging thing.  It can be found at
http://wiki.xiph.org/index.php/MailOgging

I'm depending of Ralph, or whoever can provide access to the mother
fish, so I can start the SpreadOgg website and maybe a tiny revolution
through it.

On my talk with Ralph, he pointed out his dislikeness of the name
SpreadOgg, which is understandable.  It's not really original, or
hi-tech, although it's probably more familiar for those in the
community that will be involved.  I'd appreciate however suggestions
for a better name, perhaps.

Best wishes,
Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves