[Advocacy] Some Variations On A Vorbis Logo

Daniel James daniel at mondodesigno.com
Mon Mar 21 02:10:23 PST 2005

Hi Monty,

> Something in the geek nature feels it has mastered visual design at
> the point it feels comfortable with the mechanics of Photoshop or
> Gimp.

This could equally be said of the existing logo designs, given their
unsuitability for branding purposes. I have over ten years design
experience and have been running my own design business since 1996,
so I believe I'm in a position to comment on that.

>  I didn't solicit input because, in this case, I don't want much
> input.

That's the biggest problem for Xiph advocates, in a nutshell.

Cheers!

Daniel