[advocacy] Re: is this list active?

Arc Riley arc
Mon Mar 1 16:46:06 PST 2004

On Tue, Mar 02, 2004 at 01:26:48AM +0100, ChristianHJW wrote:

> But to treat any other opensource video project, especially one *WITHOUT
> COMMERCIAL INTERESTS* as 'competition' is poor IMO, i cant find other
> words for your reaction. Hopefully your thoughts on that dont stand for
> the complete team.

I agree completely.  So since we agree, are you going to stop treating
us as competition, spreading lies about Ogg's capabilities, and hyping
matroska as being an "improved Ogg"?

Or does someone need to advertise that you are making fraudulant claims
about another project thus putting your credibility up to public scrutiny?

Consider this a warning.