[advocacy] Oh, no, logos again.

Daniel James daniel at mondodesigno.com
Wed Oct 15 03:18:21 PDT 2003

Here's a possible Ogg 'brand' for products. Uses two fonts that come
with the Gimp, so I assume they are redistributable. If something
like this was to be officially adopted, it could easily be redone in
vector artwork.

(If the mailing list mangles the attachment, please ask me to mail you
this file direct if you are interested.)

I know the Xiph.org team have said time and time again that they want
to stick with the fish, thor etc - but when it comes to hardware
branding, I really do believe that some urgent action is required to
get Ogg before the public. A simple logo that everyone can use is
part of that.

Cheers

Daniel