[advocacy] Oh, no, logos again.

Miguel A. Arévalo marevalo at marevalo.net
Wed Oct 15 03:09:05 PDT 2003

Well, I'm not a designer that's why I respect their work (in particular
the Fish and Thor designer) and bash my logos ;-)

But ... I couldn't resist your good coments and try to make "g"s more
clear and play a little with the different radius and make the whole
logo less square.

You can see the results on the modified versions of the OffVorbis logo:

http://www.marevalo.net/OggLogos/OggVorbis.png
http://www.marevalo.net/OggLogos/OggVorbis.svg

and on the first page of the PDF and OpenOffice Draw document.

BTW, I'm using OpenOffice to draw the logos, the rest are "exports" that
will probably have some little errors.

Regards.