[advocacy] [OGG] Logo ...

Lars M. lars-m at gmx.net
Sat Nov 2 12:21:14 PST 2002

Hi,

I just discovered OGG while installing Mandrake, they mention it during the setup routine. It seems to be a fantastic format.

I like the fish logo at the top left at http://www.vorbis.com/. It is extremely cool, please do not get any stupid ideas like replacing it. What is the most important part of marketing a product these days? Yes, that's right, it's the logo. In a time where people choose operating systems based on the colorful icons and menu-effects they offer, this important aspect should receive a lot of attention.

Having said that I have a clean conscience now and will sleep well ;-)

Keep up the excellent work,

-Lars