[advocacy] ADV: Harvest lots of Target Email addresses quickly !

Monty xiphmont
Thu May 9 11:43:22 PDT 2002

On Thu, May 09, 2002 at 12:38:14PM +0500, Krishna E. Bera wrote:
> Can this mailing list be set so posts are allowed for subscribers only?
> Otherwise i will have to leave - i get too much spam already.

The short answer is no.  I'll go into more detail if you're actually
interested in why.

We do run spam blocking software here, but the inevitable false
positive slips through.  Generally less than a spam a week sneaks
past.

Monty