[advocacy] BUSINESS PROPOSAL

BAMAKO ABDULKAREEM bamako3_1
Wed Jul 24 21:07:46 PDT 2002

Dear Sir,

Compliments,

It is my great pleasure to write you this letter on
behalf of myself and my colleagues.

Your particulars was given to me by a member of the
Nigeria Export Promotion Council (NEPC) who with the
Federal Delegates to your country during an
exhibition.
I have decided to seek a confidential cooperation
with you in the execution of the deal described
hereunder for the benefit of all the parties and
hope you will keep it as a top secret because of
the nature of the business.

Within the ministry of Petroleum Resources where I
work as a director, Project Implementation and with
the co-operation of four other top officials, we
have in our possesion an overdue payment bill totalling
twenty Seven million, Five Hundred Thousand US
DOLLARS> (US$27,500,000.00) which we want to
transfer abroad with the assistance and co-operation of a
foreign company or individual to receive the said
fund on our behalf or a reliable foreign
non-companyaccount
toreceive such fund.

The amount represents some percentage of the total
contract value executed on behalf of my ministry by
a foreign contracting firm which we the
officialover-invoiced. Though the actual contract
cost have been paid to the original contractor, leaving
the balance of US$27.5M which we have in principle
gotten an approval to remit to a foreign bank account you
will provide. Since the present Government of
Nigeria is determine to pay every Foreign contractor all
debts owed so as to maintain good relationship with
Foreign and non-Government Financial Agencies we then
decided to include our bills for payment with the
co-operation of some officials from the Ministry of finance (FMF)
and the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

We are seeking your assistance in providing a good
company’s account or any other bank account into
which we can remit this money by fronting as
the beneficiary.

This process being an internal arrangement with the
departments concerned. I have the authority of my
partners-involve to propose this deal to you as you
might be willing to assist us in this transaction,
for
your assistances we shall offer you 20% of USD27.5M,
75%for us and 5% for miscellaneous expenses.
The business is 100% hitch free on your part
provided you treat it with utmost secrecy and confidentiality.

Also your area of specialization is not hiderance to the successful execution of this transaction. I have reposed my confidences in you and hope that you will
not disappoint me.
Yours sincerely,

BAMAKO ABDULKAREEM
NB: That you are not running any risk, thanks for your cooperation.

Please include your Tel/fax Number foreasy communication