[advocacy] [Fwd: FW: Egg Verbs support?]

Daniel James daniel at mondodesigno.com
Thu Jan 17 01:56:21 PST 2002

> Quite frankly, no one here is familiar the Ogg Vorbis format.

But at least now they've heard of it - and it's not like it's going
to cost them a lot of money to check it out. Next time Egg Verbs is
in the news, their brain is much more likely to attend to the
information.

I bet they get zero emails asking for support for other audio
formats. Keep up the good work, fellow advocates!

Does anyone have contact with Del the Funky Homosapien? An .ogg of
his has been available on vorbis.com for some time, but he's recently
become much more famous due to his work with the Gorillaz and his
Deltron 3030 album. Can I say for the record that I bought the CD
because I heard the .ogg first?

Daniel