[advocacy] RE:Other - Song Uploads and Updates [#302567]

by way of Daniel James artistsupport
Mon Feb 18 01:55:52 PST 2002

> Unfortunately we do not support this format.

I don't need tech support on the format, but can I upload Ogg Vorbis
files in any case? I could include a note to explain that they are
not MP3 format, so you don't get complaints from people who don't
understand.

What if they were offered as an alternative alongside MP3 files? The
Ogg Vorbis files sound really good, and have become the audio format
of choice in the free software community.

Thanks

Daniel James