[advocacy] Xiphophorus helleri

Marcel Martin mmar
Fri Dec 27 17:11:18 PST 2002

On Saturday 28 December 2002 00:25, SwiftBiscuit wrote:
> I'll add my name to the "Good job" list. :-)
> I like the more curvy look and since Monty likes the
> pelvic fin and tail then hopefully his suggestions
> won't be too dramatic. The dorsal fin and back do need
> changing slightly though.
>
> Good job,
> ~SB

There are some updates to the webpage at http://w148.de/~mmartin/xifish/ .
I've just tried to incorporate a few of the proposed changes, maybe I've also
made matters worse (it's just quite late already...), but it's a starting
point for a discussion :-).

Thanks all for of your feedback,
Marcel (who's off to bed)

--
. .
/ V / Marcel Martin   Bielefeld   OpenPGP public key: