[advocacy] Xiphophorus helleri

Marcel Martin mmar
Fri Dec 27 13:41:34 PST 2002

On Friday 27 December 2002 20:52, gtgbr at gmx.net wrote:
> Very nice indeed! :) I was looking for such a version of The Fish for
> quite a while already.

Thanks! :-)

> I noticed that you picked slightly different colors for the background
> pyramid - I like those of the original version better. Especially the
> lower right triangle is "too blue". Another thing, you forgot one of
> those square dots.

Heck, you're right. The "too blue" of the lower right triangle is due to a
typo when I copied the color values from the "color picker" tool in Gimp to
Sodipodi. I've not changed the other colors, though, since they are exactly
like I got them from http://xiph.org/xifish.gif.
Well, and regarding that square dot: No idea how that got unnoticed by me!
Thanks again, these two issues are now fixed on the webpage.

> Nice spot-the-difference game, too :)
>
> Moritz

:-)
Marcel

--
. .
/ V / Marcel Martin   Bielefeld   OpenPGP public key: