[Flac-dev] Re: [advocacy] Project Announcement : New Media Container Format 'matroska'

Monty xiphmont
Sat Dec 7 21:52:51 PST 2002

> Because so far, all the contacts I had with you and other people of the
> OGG/Vorbis was never friendly (this message is just one more example).

True enough, but this is also one of the most sensible replies I've
gotten.

I got the flame off my chest, I'll stick to substance from here on out
as your reply was detailed and sincere.  I'll reply to the points you
made next.

Monty