[advocacy] On American politics (Off Topic) was Open/Free/Personal music licenses

Bacchus Thirteen bacchus_t at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 16 02:51:38 PST 2001

I am sorry Victor, but I never want to deal with
American nationalism or nationalism of any kind, to be
fair.  If you look into the user's list while back,
you may come across one of the reasons.  Please do not
take this as  rude.  If you have any further problem,
please send mail directly to my address and _never to
the list_.

Moritz, I did not write even a word 'America' in my
previous mail.  I only mentioned the limitation of
considering self-interest as any more than money
making.  This is why I cannot see the reason why
Victor connecting it with America.  I wonder if the
word freedom is patented by the government or not.  I
think the topic is irrelevant.  We'd better drop it.