[advocacy] Advocating the advocatable.

StarTux matthew
Thu Jun 28 20:10:45 PDT 2001

Hi,

Yeah the subject line is silly...But wanted to do something "different".

Anyway, I want to know:

The best ways of advocating Ogg Vorbis when:

a. Someone (or company) says that there is hardly any playback players
on Windows and no Personal player will playback its songs.

b. MP3 is the standard and will always remain so, why should I bother
with Ogg Vorbis?

c. Streaming? What can I do to replace my RealNetworks, or Windows Media
stream playback? How will all the users be able to listen in with little
effort?

Please feel free to add your own questions and answers!

I'll try and this on Penguin friendly, but need to move the site first...

Matt